Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

INTEH KISSIK!

If you've wondered why i haven't updated the blog in awhile, it's because, brace yourself ladies and gentlemen, I've been working on a new ad campaign.

An organisation for women rights has asked me to come up with a concept for their new awareness campaign about equality and the important role of females in our modern society.

I've baptized this campaign: inteh kissik!
yes. a series of catch phrases meant to empower women, by urging them to love their pussy.
Ladies, rejoice your pussy. because you, yes you, are your pussy.

Kissik ya madame sle7ik, 7ebbi.



9 comments:

  1. i'm glad i got it out of my system, this post has been on my mind for awhile.
    bass i feel like i didnt do it right. sala2to salei2.
    7ara2eit kisseh. aw sala2to

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought I'd add some humor la blog el daprasseh w tentif el cha3eir

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great and audacious! Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why add some humor?..who needs it.. dapraseh is lovely
    it's fine though

    ReplyDelete
  6. intek kissik??? enjoy it w la kessik! enteh kessik!

    ReplyDelete